Friday, June 13, 2008

Gluten Free Long Island Website name- TAKEN!

OK- so I was making a website dedicated to all that is gluten free on Long Island, and I finally was ready to "purchase" the domain name, after many months of debate... I wanted it to be the same name as my blog : "glutenfreelongisland.com " and when I started "checking" the domain pricing out a few months ago, www. glutenfreelongisland . com WAS available! I went to buy it today, and someone had bought it!!! Oh well,
So now I had to change the name of the site- so I will not have: www.GlutenFreeLI.com so be on the lookout for it!
:)

1 comment:

bethperry said...

Sometimes when you check out a website name, someone sees it and decides that would be a good name for them to own - later you try for it and its not available. If you really wanted it you might track them down and ask to purchase it from them and they would charge much more than they paid. It doesn't pay to check out names until you are ready to purchase them. Or purchase all you are thinking of so the one you really want is available when you want it.